Stamp Prices To Rise- The United States Postal Service has announced a rate increase effective January 27, 2019. You may view the link below to see all applicable changes – but here is a quick synopsis of what may affect you most.
1. Regular stamps will increase to $0.55
2. The additional ounce charge (for heavier items) will decrease to $0.15/oz
3. Postcards, large envelopes, and international letters will remain the same (also decreasing in price for additional ounces)
4. Priority Mail flat rate increases to $6.95
5. Priority Mail padded envelope flat rate increases to $7.55
6. Regular Priority Mail will increase by an average of 5.9% – this cost is based on weight and destination