Hello fellow Greenwoodians (and friends of Greenwood)
Welcome to Greenwood Calendar!!!
I started this site to bring together all the wonderful events, exhibits, concerts, plays, and festivals happening in and around Greenwood. A phrase occasionally heard around town is, “I wish I would have known about that.” As Greenwood continues to offer an increasing amount of “Things To Do,” the need for a centralized website became clear.
Greenwood Calendar has enjoyed your support, and we won’t take that for granted. We’re new and growing, but after only a few short weeks, we’re already getting awesome feedback. Take advantage of all that Greenwood Calendar has to offer by subscribing by email, friending us on FB, and following us on Twitter. And don’t miss the “News” section complete with videos of local happenings.
And since this is your new Greenwood site, please submit often. Simply select “Submit Event” from the top of the home page. You will have to register the first time you submit. Then upload the information to the submit form. Be sure to add a photo. Select the proper category: concert, event, exhibit, play, or festival. You may add a post to the “News” section as well. Here you may write about Greenwood Life or submit pictures or videos. Also you may leave comments.
Powered by Greenwood Calendar
9. GC has a jobs page with important links to jobs and other relevant resources
8. GC lists all the restaurants with links to their websites.
7. GC has a bloggers page so that Greenwoodians can support other Greenwoodians who blog.
6. GC has lots of popular videos from city leaders, to new businesses, to community events, to concert snippets, to theatre previews.
5. Greenwood Calendar has lots of pictures in our Photo Gallery of people in Greenwood out and about having fun.
4. GC has lots of contests and giveways.
3. GC is active on Facebook, Twitter, and Vimeo
2. Anyone can post a community event to Greenwood Calendar – For Free!
1. GC has Fun Polls, Surveys, and Quizzes. See Greenwood Buzz
Your feedback is encouraged. You can reach me at email@example.com. If you choose, you may leave me a voice mail at 864 377-4585
Stay Plugged In